Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Journey to becoming a Digital Nomad - My journey




It's a chill Tuesday afternoon and It’s 30 degrees outside. I am pretty sure that everyone is already planning their vacation going to the beach with friends or family or maybe both and here I am sitting in front of my work desk wondering what I should do with my life.

My heart and brain were debating at that time, whether to pursue what I really dreamed of or just stay where I am because that is what I am used to and comfortable with.

"Go and enjoy life” that’s what my heart says. “Nah! Don’t do it! You will lose everything!” my brain uttered. My brain won at that time but I am still convinced that I need to do something with my life

Years passed and I am still in my comfort zone. Afraid to explore what lies ahead on the other side of my world.

Do you want to be a Nomad too?





I thought it was impossible to travel solo as a female but as time goes by, I have met different people from different walks of life that taught me things that I didn’t know or I am not comfortable with. They have opened my eyes to start my journey... My journey as a solo traveler.


I always believe that I was born to travel. I am never satisfied staying in one place as if there is something inside me saying to go somewhere, besides meeting new people and knowing a different culture is something I am passionate about.

“ I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met.” – John Green.


I started researching the countries that I can visit for a short period of time since I am still working. List down my options and check on available flights, hotel, and activities. It’s also important to know their culture – what they eat, what to wear and their transportation. The most important thing is to experience their daily life.

Viola! After a month of planning and researching. I realized I am already on my way to start my journey.

Join me in my journey as a Digital Nomad


Ready to embark to a new journey ahead of me 

Being a solo traveler from a country that you haven’t been into is nerve racking but trust me when I say that it's worth the risk. You only not get to know the country and their culture but you will also know your strength and weaknesses and definitely feel more empowered. 

I am and will always be in love with traveling so come and join me as I continue to explore the beauty and madness of knowing what’s on another side of my world.

My journey as a Digital Nomad starts here....

Do you want to be a nomad too?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Turkey Travel: Mersin - Pearl of the Mediterranean

Turkey is a popular destination for a traveler who loves to be in nature and experiencing city life at the same time. Normally when you ...